Monday, March 7, 2011

When will this project be over??

The thing about just learning to crochet is, YOU WANT TO DO EVERYTHING. Its impossible for me to work one project at a time. I am doing my best to focus on my baby afghan but, yet again, last night I was distracted. As you might have read I was attempting pineapples last night. I had to yell at myself today...how can I possibly be doing round three of a 'delicate pineapple' when I only have 10' left on my baby blankie. Ohh, how I make myself mad.  I see some people constantly work multiple projects at once...I don't think I want to be one of those people. About a week ago I watched some news reporter report that people who multi task or take on two or more projects at a time will actually SPEND MORE TIME doing each task than if they would have single tasked. Food for thought.

So heres my plan...note that this might change 6 times before next week... :)
1) Complete Baby Afghan
2) Make the damn Delicate Pineapple Doily
3) Begin Making my Granny Square Afghan (Ive chosen Pink and White...I will need 110 squares)
4) Learn the Ripple
5) Make my First Ripple (Chocolate, Buff and Brown Varigaided)
6) Learn the BroomStick Lace
7) Create two/four pillow cases in broomstick lace for a gift to my gram
8) Learn the checkerboard granny squares
9) Crochet a checkerboard afghan (For my beloved cousin Liam)
10) Make a christmas doily for my beloved aunt Maura...shes a doily kind of lady.
11) Slap myself for planning all these projects that are due by x mas

Don't worry crocheters...I know this is a year long list.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment