Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Delicate Pineapple-For Charlotte

The Delicate Pineapple

CH 8 join to form ring
RND 1- Ch 4,  23 tr in ring, sl to join
RND 2- Ch 6, skip next tr, (dc in next tr, ch 3, skip next tr) around, join
RND 3- skip st in first ch 3 sp, ch 4, 4 tr in same sp, ch 3, sc in next ch 3 sp, ch 3. -5 tr in next ch 3 sp, ch 3, sc in next ch 3 sp, ch 3 repeat from - around, join ( 30 TR)
RND 4- Ch 8, tr in same st, ch 3, skip next tr, tr in next tr, ch 3, skip next tr, tr ch 3, dtr in next tr, skip next 2 ch-3 sps (the round continues, put this is where I am jammed up.) This is what I have so far, I can not tell if my dtr is in the right area, I get confused b/c where it says skip the 2 ch-3sps, when that is where i have placed the dtr b/c there is not a tr where it reads it will be.

1 comment:

  1. I think there is a typo in the instructions. I run into this all the time. You have to look at what you did previously. I worked up to where you have the confusion and it stumped me for a few minutes, but I think I have it figured out. You should TRch in last TR, then ch3 and DTR in same ch. If you did this, then you would be repeating what you did in the first TR. Try that and let me know if this works.

    ReplyDelete