Friday, March 11, 2011

Change of the Master Plan

I have completed the baby afghan, all I need to do is the SC white border. I might do this sunday night...as for the rest of my list...

1) The Delicate Pineapple- I am jammed up on round 4, it calls for 3 tr in every other st before the sp, of course I only have 5 tr in the round before. I've checked the previous round, it is correct. I have no idea how I am going to figure this out.

2) My Granny Square Afghan- I have changed the center colors. I am using about 5 different shades of green including 3 varigaided. I do not know what I will be doing with the pink Caron yarn, I have two pounds. Maybe I will make an addition granny square afghan with pink and white later in the year.

3) I had originally planned on learning the ripple...I might decide against this. I might work this shell pattern on a sample.

4) Make a throw-Chocolate, Buff and Brown Varigaided...possibly in ripple or shell pattern depending on how #3 goes. : )

5) Learn the BroomStick Lace, I am still dreading this...

6) Make 4 Pillowcases with BSL

7) Make Liam a checkerboard afghan...i have learned the pattern so I crossed a number off my list.

8) Make a christmas doily for my aunt Maura
.
9) Slap myself for planning all these projects that are due by x mas
#9 is the only plan that has stayed the same!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment